• Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
• 360°° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Extended rear coverage for added protection
• Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 14 vents effective even at low speeds
• Moisture wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 320g (0,70 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8″)
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4″)
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4″)
Leatt 1.0 Mtn V21.1 Helmet, Black
The perfect lightweight helmet offering great head coverage for ultimate protection.
This is a lot of helmet for the price. It offers extensive protection around the head and a deeper rear coverage. It also includes Leatt’s 360 Turbine technology, which is proven to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
With 14 vents and Maxiflow air channels, the lightweight construction also offers great
There are no reviews yet.