- Parcels are delivered within Finland as Posti’s Parcels (€ 7) or Matkahuolto Near-parcels (6,5€). Orders are picked up at the nearest pick up-office. For orders over 150 €, delivery is free within Finland.
- Pickup from the store is free (0 €)
- Delivery cost and times varies by country. You can check the delivery cost in shopping cart once you choose desired delivery country.
- Hi5Bikes is only selling within EU and to selected countries only.
Orders made outside these countries can be cancelled and refund without further notice.
- If order is placed with incorrect details, it can be cancelled and refund without further notice.
Products found directly in stock will be shipped same day or the day after the order was placed. We are not responsible for delays caused by force majeure or indirect inconvenience caused by delays.
Usually shipping time outside Finland is between 5-15 business days, depending on country.
The products of the online store are sold by Hi5Bikes (Business ID 0202400-6, Puusepänkatu 11, 00880 Helsinki, tel. 0400 970 816, email@example.com). Product prices include VAT. We reserve the right to change prices and delivery costs.
Products are ordered from the hi5bikes.fi online store by transferring them to the shopping cart and paying for the contents of the Shopping Cart. When ordering from the online store, you are required to read and agree to the valid delivery terms. After a successful order, you will receive an order confirmation email. If you don’t see a confirmation, check your email spam folder.
We reserve the right to change our delivery terms.
Succeeds as follows: Send returnable products according to the return instructions in the Return and exchange policy section, return it to us by post and place a new order directly through the online store for the products you want.
The most common credit cards as well as the account payment (see the picture below), the installment options offered by Paytrail and Resurs Bank. The payment intermediary is Paytrail (Paytrail Oy, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä), https://www.paytrail.com/en/).
- Online orders : 14-day exchange and return policy.
The right to exchange and return only applies to unused, non-installed and sellable products in the original packaging. The product must be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
Instructions for return : Put the products to be returned in the box, and take them to the nearest Posti office. Mention in the mail that this is a Customer Return and ID: 608024. We will deduct 7 € from the return amount, Posti’s customer return postage. Refunds will always be made to the same payment method in which the order was placed. Attach a free-form written return paper in the box.
Instructions for exchanging the product: In accordance with the return instructions above, return the products to us, and place a new order for the products you want, through our online store.
You can also send the package at your own expense, but in this case you need to make sure that the package is delivered to the store door.
We will deduct a reasonable refund from the refundable amount if the original packaging or labels attached to the product are missing / removed.
- In store purchases, we offer a 14-day exchange right. The right of exchange only applies to unused, non-installed and salable products in the original packaging.
If the product is damaged during transport, a complaint must be made to the Posti immediately. After that, please contact us as well. If there is any problem with the product itself, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.