• Lightweight Polymer shell
• Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
• Fidlock magnetic closure system
• 360°° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds
associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• Maximized ventilation with 18 vents. Optimized for riding and effective even at
• Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• In-molded EPS + EP0 impact foam for superior energy absorption
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• From 430g (0.95 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8″)
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4″)
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4″)
Leatt AllMtn 4.0 V22 Helmet, Ivy
When trail riding moves up to the next level and you are challenging mountains. The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared!
A universal sunglasses dock lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protected from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor opens up enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them. You will also love the convenience of the Fidlock buckle system.
Leatt helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology reduces both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain! Do not be afraid to push you limits.
Gear up and be prepared for whatever is waiting along the trail.