|Pepi koko||Renkaan leveys (Tuuma)||Vanteen leveys|
|Small||2.0 - 2.25||25-29 mm|
|Medium||2.2 - 2.4||29-35 mm|
|Large||2.3 - 2.8||30-46 mm|
The tyre plug for tubeless systems is made from a high-performance foam material that serves as a buffer and stabiliser when fitted to the rim base between rim and tyre. This significantly reduces the risk of punctures, snakebites and burping. The tyre may be used at low air pressure, so you can enjoy more grip and improved cornering traction.
The R-Evolution Tire Noodle comes in a completely new design. The puncture protection insert is no longer round, but its shape has been adapted to the bottom of the rim profile for a better seat. This results in improved, lateral stability on the trail and precise steering even at low air pressure. The surface of the R-Evolution Tire Noodle is flattened to increase airspace and reduce the contact surface between tyre and insert. This helps to further reduce rolling resistance.
The foam material, too, has been revised. The new compound saves weight and offers optimised compression and rebound – for smoother running and perfect shock absorption. In addition, the kit contains a pair of ultra-light Lufty valves so you can further reduce the weight. Weighing in at just 8 grams per pair, the valves definitely keep their promise.
• Foam tyre insert for tubeless systems
• Protects against punctures, snakebites and burping
• Improved traction thanks to lower air pressure
• Optimised profile for more sidewall stability and low rolling resistance
• Enhanced shock absorbency for fast-flowing trail riding
• Very lightweight thanks to new material compound
• No changes to rim, wheel or other parts required
• Run Flat features allow for riding until the finish or the next tech zone
• Size-dependent, specific shape
• Including 2 ultralight Lufty valves
• Material: closed-cell foam
• Wheel size: 29“
• Compatibility: for alloy and carbon rims (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer)
• Weight: approx. 78 g/piece (size: S/M) approx. 109 g/piece (size: M/L) approx. 4 g/piece (valve)
• S/M: recommended for Cross Country, All Mountain
• M/L: recommended for E-Bike, Enduro, Downhill
Please make your choice!
In the box:
• 2x Pepis Tire Noodles Revolution 29”
• 2x ultra-lightweight Lufty valves
• 1x re-usable transport bag
Exclusively compatible with the original PTN tubeless valves, as these have special grooves for tyre inflation.
27.5 Medium/Large, 27.5 Small, 27.5 Small/Medium, 29 Small, 29 Small/Medium, 29 Medium/Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.