The Face Fender design has been developed and refined several times over the years, to improve functionality and keep up with ever-changing suspension fork designs. We are very proud to bring you the latest and greatest Face Fender in this evolution.
This edition brings a plethora of new features, offering you the highest functionality per gram, all within the most compact package possible. We are sticking with our tried and trusted (100% recycled) 1000 micron thickness material, which we have found to be the best balance between weight, flexibility, and durability.
We are proud to be using 100% recycled plastic across the range, with re-useable VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
· Stops muck, gravel, and ‘animal treats’ from being flung into your face, whilst thundering down the trail.
· Simple design, which attaches to your suspension fork using the supplied VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
· Super lightweight, at just 30g.
· Compatible with 26″, 27.5″ and 29’’ wheel sizes.
· Compatible with ‘standard’ and ‘boost’ suspension forks, with a forward-facing arch.
· Will work with tyres up to 3’’ wide.
· Improved seal shielding protects your precious (and expensive!) fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked in mud and grit, reducing damage from wear and abrasion over time.
· The new fold down front lip catches spray and splatter, keeping your face and eyes clear.
· A secure fit, with no movement or rattling. You’ll hardly know it’s there.
· Easy to clean, as it′s flexible and opens flat. Spray it, wipe it, and you′re done!
· Comes with genuine, high-quality and super tough VELCRO® Brand fasteners. Velcro is soft on your paintwork, and makes fitting and removal a breeze for bike cleaning and maintenance.
· Made in the UK, from 100% recycled waste plastic.
· Length: 241mm
· Width: 272mm
· Mass: 30g