The Resist short borrows styling cues from TLD’s popular Moto short but ups the ante in its protection from the elements to create the ultimate water RESISTant shorts on the market. The Teflon®-coated nylon/spandex fabric construction offers 10k breathability/20k permeability water resistance, so water stays out but sweat doesn’t stay in. Taped seams and waterproof zippers are utilized throughout, including the zipper fly and three pockets, as well as openings for two front mesh vents. The Resist short also includes comfort features, like a quick-dry mesh interior waistband and second layer of reinforced fabric covering the saddle area. It all adds up to an impressive new riding short that fair-weather riders might not appreciate but will be the perfect addition for MTB riders who hit the trails rain or shine.
Resist Shorts Features:
– New-for-2018 riding short features water resistant design for wet weather conditions
– 84% nylon/16% spandex fabric construction with Teflon®-coated water resistance of 10k breathability/20k permeability
– Overhauled design still retains the loose, relaxed fit and longer length of its popular predecessor
– Taped seams throughout to keep the water out
– Two front pockets with waterproof zippers covered by storm flaps, as well as single rear waistband pocket with waterproof zipper
– Mesh ventilation openings up front opened/closed via waterproof zipper
– Button flap enclosure with adjustable integrated webbing belt and 7071-T6 aluminum buckles
– Waterproof zipper fly
– Durable second layer of reinforced fabric on interior of saddle area enhances comfort and prevents mud from seeping in
– Soft, comfortable quick-dry mesh interior waistband
– Reflective Troy Lee Designs signature on the rear waist pocket and TLD shield on lower front leg
Tuotearvioita ei vielä ole.