• NEW Hydradri membrane for reliable all-weather shoes:
• 10K/10K Hydradri membrane waterproof bootie construction
• NEW RideGrip™ PRO compound for improved pedal feel and control
• Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
• Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
• NEW improved WaffleGrip Pro pattern for improved grip with short pins
• Inverted WaffleGrip Pro pattern in pedal area for maximum pin grip
• heel and toe mud flow channels for grip in all-weather conditions
• Speed lace system
• Waterproof sealed zip
• Strategically placed TPU reinforcement on toe, heel and perimeter
• Elastic/ Push snap closure above the ankle for secure closure
• Anti-compression EVA midsole for comfort.
• Anti-compression insole for comfort
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor
material for comfort and hygiene
• Size: US 6-13, UK 5.5-12.5, EU 38.5-48.5, CM 24-31
Leatt Shoe 7.0 HydraDri Flat – Black
Go out when everyone else stays home! This all-weather flat pedal shoe is constructed from the Leatt Hydradri membrane which offers 10K/10K waterproof protection. The fully taped outer shell keeps water and mud away from the inside speed lace system.
How about the grip? Well, this shoe features Leatt RideGrip™ Pro rubber compound which is softer than the standard RideGrip™ rubber. This means pedal connectivity is even better and the shoe will hold better grip in slippy conditions.
The improved WaffleGrip Pro sole pattern is an inverted version of Leatt’s WaffleGrip. This allows short pins to dig deep into the sole and delivers great off bike traction when you need to walk.
If all-weather performance is what you are looking for, then the Leatt 7.0 Hydradri shoe is the perfect match!