• 30.000mm waterproof /23.000g/m² breathable HydraDri shell
• ClimbVent connector for pedaling with the jacket open
• NEW Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD)
• Over the helmet fit
• Stealth adjustments
• Over the chin for superior comfort
• Chin fold design for riding or casual fit
• Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending):
• Keeps the hood at the back or
• Fixes the hood on the helmet (helmet magnet included)
• Dirt, water and stain resistant fabric coating
• all-taped 360° lightweight stretch shell
• Water-resistant zippers and hidden reinforced stitching
• Tailored fit for riding with or without body armor
• Three-point, fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak fits over full-face
• Reflective printing on lower back
• Brush Guard fabric protection on elbows.
• Shoulder Brush Guard with anti-slip function for improved backpack grip
• Vents on sides of jacket
• Pass pocket on left arm
• Microfiber goggle wiper
• Waterproof silk storm cuffs at wrists
• Seat gripper, prevents jacket rise
• YKK – Japan. Top Quality Zippers
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
Leatt Jacket MTB AllMtn 5.0 Blk
The perfect all-weather jacket that leaves you with no excuses!
Made from Leatt three layer Hydradri membrane, waterproof and breathable 30.000/23.000 material with adjustable ventilation and a dirt/water/stain resistant coating, it will take on any weather conditions you might face.
The latest features include an all NEW hood design. The Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with its tall collar, can be worn in four different configurations giving you the perfect coverage for all weather situations. A patent-pending magnetic hood system keeps the hood fixed to your helmet or back, finally, no more flapping around! The unique Leatt ClimbVent also lets you open up the jacket completely for maximum ventilation on climbs.
Anti- Slip Shoulder patches ensure that your backpack will stay in place when the rain starts falling and brush guards on the forearms keep your jacket safe from snags.
This high-performance jacket is ready for anything nature can throw at it. So now it’s up to you!