• Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Extended rear coverage for added protection
• Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 14 vents effective even at low speeds
• Moisture wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from TBA
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Junior #XS (50-54cm)
Leatt AllMtn 1.0 V22 Helmet, Blk Jr
The perfect lightweight junior helmet offering head and brain protection.
This is a lot of helmet for the price. It offers extensive protection around the head and a deeper rear coverage. Perfect for junior riders that need a little bit more protection. It also includes Leatt’s 360 Turbine technology, which is proven to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
No need to keep taking it on and off either. Lightweight and with 14 Maxiflow air channels, the lightweight construction also offers great ventilation for those hot days.
There are no reviews yet.