Dual mechanism designed for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release
Fully CNC Machined pedal bodies
Stainless steel clips and cleats
Pedals supplied with two cleats options
Large shoe/pedal contact area for maximum power transfer and stability
Replaceable pins for increased grip on Union TC (8 pins)
– Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
– Fully serviceable and re-buildable
– Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
– Titanium axle upgrades available
– Q-Factor – 55mm
– Pedals supplied with two cleats options 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
– Large platform with option of 4 pins per side.
There are no reviews yet.