Updated G4 narrow-wide tooth profile improved retention, reduced chain noise, and decreased system wear.
Flip-Flop – 52mm (Boost) and 55mm (Super Boost)
Bronze, Naranja, Eggplant, Gray, Intergalactic PVD
Helix R Direct Mount, Helix, TRS, LG1 and XCX Direct Mount cranks
AL-7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
28t: 48g, 30t: 50g, 32t: 52g, 34t:54g
E13 Helix R Guidering, Direct Mount, 28T
The HELIX R Direct Mount Chainring is a game changer.
Proven cross-compatibility applied to an ultra-lightweight, durable AL-7075-t6 Chainring. Highly CNC’D technical finish. Available to match helix cassette colors!
Combine with the chain, derailleur/shifter of choice without a change in chain retention quality. Build a dream rig with more freedom and spec creatively.
One of the strongest and most durable alloys available, AL-7075-T6 delivers the lightest and longest wear-life chainring without compromising strength, bend resistance, or longevity.
• Flip-Flop Design achieves Boost and Super Boost chain lines with Helix, TRS, LG1, and XCX cranks
• Cut from billet AL-7075-T6 for the highest strength and wear resistance
• SRAM™ and Shimano™ 11 and 12 Speed Chain compatible
• Extensive CNC machining for ultra-light weight(32t=52g) and looks that kill
• Available in bold colors to match the popular e*thirteen Helix R Cassettes, Plus 35 Stems, and Quick Fill Plasma Valves!